July 3, 2015
Dear Clients, Friends and Colleagues:
A Very Successful First Quarter for Farrell Advisory! Expansion and www.farrelladvisory.com
I thought I would provide you with a quick update on Farrell Advisory. I am delighted to announce that we are winning clients and the Farrell Advisory family is growing with additional resources and dedicated capabilities covering (1) Valuation (Rick Braun); (2) Tax (Ellen Lerche); (3) Government Contracting (Jeff Burr); (4) Manufacturing and Performance Improvement (Peter Wallace); and (5) Mark Hill has joined with a particular focus on Technology, Media & Telecommunications. In addition the firm’s website www.farrelladvisory.com is now fully up and running and with a collection of white papers; I hope you like it!
As you are now aware, I set up Farrell Advisory Inc. to provide professional and highly customized Chief Financial Officer, Valuation Services and corporate finance advisory services. The updated menu of services that Farrell Advisory Inc. provides is as follows:
Chief Financial Officer Function
- Interim CFO
- Strategy and maximizing value of the business to stakeholders
- Business planning and performance analytics
- Performance reporting systems optimization and management and corporate reporting
- Financial operations transformation
- Organization alignment and definition and implementation of cost reductions
- Valuation Advisory Services and Expert Witness Consulting
- Tax advisory services
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Setting the strategy for M&A target and identification and carve-outs of non-performing businesses
- Capital raising initiatives
- M&A Project management, liaison with legal and other advisors and negotiation with third parties
- Transaction Advisory Services:
- Buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side due diligence including preparation for new capital raising initiatives
- Operational carve outs
- Lender due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Structuring transactions
- Merger integration
Restructuring & Business Reengineering
- Business diagnostic assessments for banks and other stakeholders
- Turnaround and restructuring companies
- Business transformations
- Negotiation and evaluation
- Project management and liaison with stakeholders.
Further details are set out in the attached Statement of Qualifications and the website www.farrelladvisory.com.
If we can be of any assistance, even on an informal basis, please let me know.
Farrell Advisory Inc.