Introducing Farrell Advisory
Dear Clients, Friends and Colleagues:
I set up Farrell Advisory Inc. to provide professional and highly customized Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Finance Advisory services to a broad range of clients, including private equity firms, corporations, business owners and banks. My decision was taken with the confidence gained from over 20 years’ international experience in Big 4 and international consulting firms and European listed and Management Buyout businesses specializing in corporate finance.
Farrell Advisory’s approach is to create an advisory service built on the best international knowledge, the highest corporate finance and ethical standards, and truly customized services. Our highly client-centered approach focuses on the needs of the individual client, the unique circumstances of each client and a deep understanding of local opportunities. Farrell Advisory Inc. relies on my personal knowledge of global and local markets. In this endeavor, I am supported by a network of highly qualified professionals with complementary skills.
Farrell Advisory provides highly customized CFO and Corporate Finance Advisory services to business owners, boards of mainly private equity firms, corporations and banks with regards to promptly and efficiently helping companies deliver shareholder value through:
- M&A/Refinancing Transactions (i.e., Buy-Side: formal buy-side due diligence, in-house M&A Function; Sell-Side: maximizing valuation by advanced preparation, enterprise valuations, and carve-outs; and Merger Integration and Growth Initiatives); and
- Chief Financial Officer and Restructuring & Business Reengineering solutions offerings for companies who are not operating optimally or in a stressed environment.
Menu of Services
The menu of services below indicates the broad set of areas for our advisory services business:
- In-house M&A Function.
- Project management.
- Define strategy and structure.
- Transaction Advisory Services:
- Buy-side due diligence;
- Lender due diligence;
- Tax due diligence.
- Legal issues (i.e., working capital, earnings, and accounting).
- Maximizing valuation by advance preparation (“Staging for Sale”):
- Tactical, strategic and implementation advice.
- In-house function & project management.
- Pre-Sale Diagnostics:
- Assess readiness for sale.
- Sell-side due diligence.
- Enterprise valuations.
- Merger Integration and Growth Initiatives
- Project manage (define actions plans to implementation).
- Growth strategy:
- Define key strategic objectives.
- Assessment of strategic alternatives for value maximization.
- New business development.
- Financial and operational performance:
- Define plans to improve performance, increase efficiency, reduce cost of production/ delivery of service.
- Executive and staff development.
- Alignment of remuneration with stakeholders’ objectives.
- Interim CFO.
- Develop strategy, budgets and business plans.
- Develop performance analytics.
- Optimize performance reporting.
- Transform financial operations.
- Align organization and define and implement cost reductions and RIF planning.
- Valuation advisory services and expert witness consulting.
- Tax advisory service.
- Corporate governance and board roles.
- Perform business diagnostic assessments for banks and other stakeholders on distressed businesses.
- Turnaround and restructuring.
- Define plans to improve performance, increase efficiency, reduce cost of production/delivery of service and aligned management’s remuneration with other stakeholders’ objectives.
- Transform business operations.
- Negotiate and evaluate new terms of lending.
- Project manage and liaise with key stakeholders.
We, at Farrell Advisory Inc., look forward to being your firm of choice and to discussing opportunities in more detail with you.