- Inhouse Corporate Development function
- Project management.
- Define strategy.
- Transaction Advisory Services:
- Buy-side due diligence;
- Lender due diligence;
- Tax due diligence.
- Legal issues (i.e., working capital, earnings, and accounting).
- Maximizing valuation by advanced preparation (“Staging for Sale”).
- Tactical, strategic and implementation advice.
- In-house function & project management.
- Pre-Sale diagnostic.
- Enterprise valuations.
|Merger Integration and Growth Initiatives
- Project manage (define actions plans to implementation)
- Growth strategy:
- Define key strategic objectives.
- Assessment of strategic alternatives for value maximization.
- New business development.
- Financial and operational performance:
- Define plans to improve performance, increase efficiency, reduce cost of production/ delivery of service.
- Executive and staff development.
- Alignment of remuneration with stakeholders’ objectives.
- Interim CFO.
- Develop strategy, budgets and business plans.
- Develop performance analytics.
- Optimize performance reporting.
- Transform financial operations.
- Align organization and define and implement cost reductions and RIF planning.
- Valuation advisory services and expert witness consulting.
- Tax advisory service.
- Corporate governance and board roles.
- Perform business diagnostic assessments for banks and other stakeholders on distressed businesses.
- Turnaround and restructuring.
- Define plans to improve performance, increase efficiency, reduce cost of production/delivery of service and aligned management’s remuneration with other stakeholders’ objectives.
- Transform business operations.
- Negotiate and evaluate new terms of lending.
- Project manage and liaise with key stakeholders.