has over twenty years of experience in Transaction Advisory Services (buy-side and sell-side due diligence, carve-outs) and Reengineering/Restructuring either as a consultant (Partner and Managing Director) at Big 4 (KPMG), international consulting practices (FTI Consulting) and national accounting firms (Cherry Bekaert, a Baker Tilly network firm) or as principal (CFO or Strategic roles) at European listed businesses, covering both the strategic as well as the transactional side of the business, with deep knowledge of the U.S., European and emerging markets. Among David’s achievements are:
- Led over 120 transactions with revenue exceeding $66 billion across multiple sectors and countries with companies ranging from small to very large, from family owned to publicly listed, from local to multinational corporations.
- Significant experience in technology and telecommunications, government contracting and defense, manufacturing (industrials), distribution, asset rental, residential construction and business service sectors.
- Performed over 20 significant U.S. engagements in the government contracting sector.
- Extensive experience helping companies improving their performance, increased efficiency and reduce cost of production/delivery of service and alignment of management’s remuneration with other stakeholders’ objectives.
- Served in multiple CFO and strategic roles with focus on performance improvement, merger integration and carved outs of non-core businesses.
- Managed the disposal of a listed company, with over $500 million of revenue in technology and financial services businesses, the repurchase (and subsequent sale of several businesses) of the technology group of businesses via a Management Buy-Out vehicle and a reverse take-over of a AIM listed technical training business.